1920S Wedding Dresses
- ethereal V-neck cap-sleeve Lace Wedding Dress
- Button Butterfly Sleeves Graceful V-Neckline Side Dress
- Mermaid V-Neckline Bridal Cap-Sleeves Long Lace Gown
- V-neck Chiffon Lace Illusion Long Sleeve Wedding Gown
- casual scoop-neck Half-sleeve Dress With Deep-V Back And Appliques
- Bell Zipper Tulle Floor-Length Trumpet Keyhole Appliqued Dress
- retro Bateau Cap-sleeve Sheath Dress With Lace And Embellished Waist
- Tulle Satin Beaded Lace Embroidered Wedding Dress
- Lace Beaded Ruched Sheath Floor-Length Wedding Dress
- Satin Watteau Train Bateau-Neckline Vintage Dress
- simple V-neck Sleeveless Sheath Wedding Dress With Jeweled Waist And Deep-V Back
- Back-Cutout Bridal Vintage-Inspired 1920'S Trumpet Dress
- Bateau-Neck Keyhole Floor-Length Mermaid Lace Short-Sleeve Gown
- Deep-V-Back Satin High-Waist V-Neckline Wedding Long Gown
- Wedding Slit Front Midi Off-Shoulder Dress
- Long-Sleeve Appliqued Long Sheath Lace Gown
- casual Lace Cap-sleeve Sheath Floor-length Dress With bow
- Sheath V-neck Lace Cap-sleeve Dress With Appliques And Low-V Back
- Lace Embroideries Illusion Long-Sleeve Mermaid Dress
- Scoop-neck Sleeveless Trumpet Wedding Dress With Appliques And Keyhole
- Off-Shoulder Keyhole Chiffon Floor-Length Long High-Waist Dress
- demure Illusion Long Sleeve plus size Gown With Sweep Train And Deep-V Back
- Lace Low-V Back Long-Sleeve Trumpet Wedding Dress
- Bell Zipper Tulle Floor-Length Trumpet Keyhole Floral Dress
- Sleeveless Lace Tulle long Wedding Dress With Appliques And Deep-V Back
- Sheath Sleeveless V-Neck Pleated Floor-Length Sequins Wedding Dress With Low-V Back
- V-neck Short Sleeve central-ruched Dress With Lace And Sweep Train
- A-Line Empire Short V-Neck Bell Cap Empire Draping Beading Appliques Button Lace Dress
- V-neck Lace Sleeveless Wedding Dress
- Scoop-neck Long Sleeve Sheath Dress With Low-V Back And Sweep Train
- V-neck Lace Sleeveless Wedding Gown
- Illusion Long Sleeve Tulle Wedding Dress With Appliques
- Cap-Sleeve Champagne Satin Ribbon Design Special Dress
- Lace Satin Ribbon Low-V Back Illusion-Sleeve Bateau-Neck Dress
- Chiffon Lace Pleats Button-Back Jewel Gown
- Haltered V-neck Sleeveless Empire Dress With Ruching And Jeweled Waist
- V-Neckline Illusion Short Sleeves Floral Decorated Dress
- Cap-sleeve Bateau Sheath Lace Dress With Illusion back
- Satin Beaded Sequined Illusion Low-V Back Cap-Sleeve A-Line Dress
- Satin Sash Spaghetti A-Line Floor-Length Gown
- Lace Appliqued Wedding Tulle Fishtail Satin Dress
- Lace Bateau Sleeveless Sheath Dress With Low-V Back
- Sleeveless Tulle Wedding Sweetheart Mermaid Lace Chiffon Gown
- Jewel-Neck Sleeveless Lace Sheath Dress With Illusion And Sweep Train
- Sleeveless Rhinestone Ruched Long A-Line Chiffon Gown
- Lace Appliqued Long-Sleeve Off-The-Shoulder Dress
- Wedding High-Waist Open Back V-Neckline Classic Gown
- Lace Satin Sash Flower Keyhole-Back V-Neckline Dress
1920S Wedding Dresses
While there are many brides who are starting to defy the conventional weddings, some are trying to preserve the beauty of the classic, traditional weddings with 1920s wedding dresses. These kinds of wedding dresses are the perfect kind of dresses for soon-to-be-bride women who are planning to have a 1920s wedding theme. A traditional wedding theme, unlike the modern wedding themes of today, is the modest and classic one. The wedding event is simple yet classic. It has the sophistication of the 1920s vibe. 1920s wedding themes are perfect for women who’d love to explore the beauty of the past with a 1920s wedding mood.
A 1920s wedding looks like a setting in the Great Gatsby movie. It’s classy and sophisticated. Wedding dresses for this wedding theme call for the same level of elegance for the bride to flaunt. 1920s wedding dresses must feature an intricate detailing with the embellishments from the reminiscent era. The fabrics used must be comfortable, and the silhouettes must show glamorous shapes for the bride.
Walk down the aisle as a beautiful vintage bride in your 1920s wedding theme with a classic, sophisticated wedding dress designed with the inspiration from the 20s. Here, we have a variety of 1920s wedding dresses. The wedding dresses in our collections are made with high-quality fabrics and embellishing materials. They feature traditional wedding gown colors of white, gold and ivory. We also have soft pastel tones of wedding gowns included in our collection. The silhouettes that our 1920s wedding dress collections include are column sheaths, flared and pleated silhouettes. The embellishments of our 1920 wedding dresses show off beaded fringes, scalloped lace details and more. We offer the best selections of 1920s wedding dresses at affordable prices. Choose one now and make yourself the most beautiful and glamorous vintage wedding bride of all times.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS (387)1920S Wedding Dresses
Fluid..very good design comfortable; I recommend this shop
So amazing, fits perfectly and looks great. The dress is flowy, soft, simple yet stylish. And it looks amazingly well on me. Thanks very much for your patience in answering all my questions, June.
By Marie-Anne Tanguy
It is just perfection thanks
By Marla Richardson
This dress has exceeded my expectations. The chiffon quality and fit is just as what was presented. I recommend.
By trish cress
Amazing work! The lace wedding dress I got was even more beautiful in person and the fit was perfect. I am so excited for my fiance to see me on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Dressafford dresses!
By Nodisha Echols
This item is so beautiful and beautiful on me.
Fast response to messages and fast delivery. I couldn't be more impressed or satisfied. Thank you so much.
By WeroNancy Wawrzyniak
I loved my lace wedding dress!!!!! Got a lot of compliments:) It's exactly like on the photos and it fitted me perfectly. Mary was great to communicate with and super fast in responding to my messages.
By Julia Martens
This dress IS gorgeous! I would HIGHLY recommend ordering from Dressafford. The material is beautiful and stretchy and so comfortable. I am beyond happy with this purchase and would order again from this shop! Customer Service is wonderful at communicating and will fix any issue and answer and question you have as soon as she can.
By Demmerly, Arianna
Dress is absolutely perfect! It fits well and is not tight at all. I don't think I will need any adjustments for the wedding. They did a wonderful job and was timely in their responses. Well done!
I ordered this and gave Junebridal my measurements and it came perfect. It fits me perfectly and looks like the one in the photo. Thank you again Junebridal, I am so impressed.
By Sabrina Millikin
The dress was stunning and the work lovely. The fabric is of great quality. Everything is perfect. It made my wedding day! Thank you.
By Aly Ginnetti
Very flattering. You get what you pay for. The fabric is soft and the cut is very professional. The whole piece looks so elegant. Thank you for making such an amazing dress!
By Michela Isella
The dress is beautiful and it fits perfectly! The top with lace is so complicated and I love it sooooo much.
I was a little nervous ordering my wedding dress online but they made it easy to say yes and take that leap of faith. I am soooooo in love with my dress and I cannot wait until my husband to be see's me on the day of our wedding. Fast shipping, great service, 100% recommend. I suggest before buying measure yourself (thats what I did and I ended up going with size 12 and it fits like a glove) Thanks again!
The dress is gorgeous! The back is just lovely with the keyhole cut out. So full at the bottom, you almost don't need a petticoat! I cannot wait to wear this for my wedding day! The size seems to run big, I will admit. I am very tall and thin and ordered a 2. I will need the waist taken in quite a bit. Other than that it's a dream ♡ Shipping was so fast, I chose rush order and they exceeded my expectations on quick tailoring and shipping! Thank you DRESS AFFORD.
- View more